hi there!

 

Introduction


Hey! My name is Myriame, yes, with an "e", —unusual but not pointless, just like everything around us. I believe every single atom on this earth has a purpose. That's why I chose Science as my college program.

"What if", in most cases, is the premise of an anxious thought, but in Science it's the doorway for curiosity. 

One might wonder why the stars shine so brightly, or what lies beneath the depths of the ocean. What if my heart stops beating, could i trust my body to save me? Personally, every question is a spark that ignites ten more questions. This endless chain of thoughts is what keeps me up at night. 

I want to teach,  gift knowledge to the future generations. I want my students to see through my lenses. My dream is to become a biology teacher—someone who can show young souls that life itself is the greatest classroom.

Biology, by definition, is « The branch of science that deals with living organisms as objects of study, apart from any utilitarian value they may have and now comprising more specialized disciplines such as zoology, botany, and bacteriology. » (Oxford Languages, n.d.).


Oxford Languages. (n.d.). Biology. In Oxford English Dictionary. Retrieved August 31, 2025, from https://languages.oup.com/google-dictionary-en/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Becoming

career summary